cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked 634 Times in 432 Posts
Originally Posted by Garfield Cat
Ok, so Apple Cider Vinegar has a long history but may be short on scientific empirical evidence. I guess you might do just as well if you use a vinegar with your salad and eat that last instead of first, if that makes any difference.
just to be clear to anyone who might think white vinegar and ACV are essentially the same, the only real similarity White Vinegar has with ACV is the general 5% dilution level of acetic acid within most stuff on the shelves. Otherwise ACV is vastly different from any white vinegar (as most other vinegars are different from each other) for all its additional components.

Anthony G has hit on a key benefit of ACV, in addition there is much strong anecdotal that it has further benefits. Personally, I have a few successes myself, which I'll spare you from, since its not directly cycling related. Having been quite a hard 'skeptic' on this myself, I was easily turned once I actually gave it an honest try. But thats me, and not you.

Contrary to the term 'miracle', which seems to be used freely for almost every thing that catches the fancy of sheeple, ACV seems to have a systemic positive effect for many (and also animals, I might add).
However you take it, it really doesn't matter. A daily salad or drink or whatever seems to work.
There certainly are caveats for its use, and some can't tolerate it for any number of reasons. But within reasonable use many will find some general systemic and digestive benefits.
As a component of a homeopathic way to optimum health, ACV is certainly a contributor.

The ACV pill thing? Its different enough to say that becuase one may have an effect doesn't mean the other will also. I've not tried the pill, nor have a need to. So I won't venture an opinion.

BTW, non of this is Bragg company line and is strictly my pablum...