KingTermite 
On my TARDIScycle!

Bikes: Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RNbiker
I just bought a bike 3 days ago, bought a cheaper one to decide if this is the right exercise for me. I've tried different things, many expensive things that I didn't stick with. Now I wish I would have saved all that money and bought an awesome bike, Because I have found that I LOVE TO RIDE So anyway my hubby and I did 4 or 5 miles today. Still trying to get over being saddle sore We are both riding for our health We took some before pics, now we are happily waiting for the after pictures!! This is a great forum Thanks for all your info
Welcome...you found a good place to hang out and talk about biking.

Let's see the before photos!!

Have you bought bike shorts? Bike shorts are padded and make it easier when riding on the saddle. If that doesn't help, then there are other saddles to try. Just remember with saddles, bigger doesn't always mean more comfortable. A saddle too big can be just as uncomfortable as a small one.

Read this article if you are thinking about getting another saddle.
http://sheldonbrown.com/saddles.html

If you haven't run across him yet, you can learn TONS of great info about cycling from Sheldon Brown's website. He's pretty much revered as a complete guru around these parts.