View Single Post
Old 07-08-07, 08:40 AM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts
Friday the 13th about two years back, took out my Rocky Mountain mountain bike, flying down the street right around the corner to my house, idiot goes through a stop sign (not me, the idiot in the car) I jam the brakes, not that it was going to help, smack into the guys passenger side front fender, fly through the air, land on my right side upper torso, then, WHACK! the bike cracks me in the head! LOL! I got up, shouted a few colorful metaphores at the guy (which to he replied,"sorry man") checked for damage on the bike, and rode on for 14 miles...difficulty breathing and a headache all the way, after two weeks of not being able to breath correctly, my wife chicken wings me all the way to the hospital, fractured ribs and an infection well on its way, (my head was fine, or so they say!? LOL!) Thank goodness for my huge noggin! So yeah, Im staying in this Friday the 13th! LOL!