View Single Post
Old 07-09-07, 09:50 AM
foehn

Location: The Alta Loma area of Rancho Cucamonga. About 45 miles east of Los Angeles, California. Uphill, downhill and across hill riding; not too level!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jppe
And Key Lime as well!!

My wife and daughter went to see a flick-"The Waitress" maybe?? The storyline was about a waitress that made pies for the restaurant where she worked. They were so engrained with pie themes after watching the movie they stopped by the bakery and brought home 3 pies on their way home.

It's a really close race but I think the pies will be finished off in the following order:

Cherry
Blueberry
Key Lime

Cherry is my favorite and it is going very, very quickly.........Blueberry could very well make a push around midnight to catch up, though.

Sorry-no pics. The pies would not give us permission to take photos as they had really been worked over.

Ooooh, baby, I just made my first peach pie in about 2 years. Absolutely delish! I found a source for fresh sour cherries, so I'ma thinkin' mebby cherry pie next. And of course more peach pie! Or nectarine, or blackberry or boysenberry or. . . !