View Single Post
Old 07-12-07, 09:44 PM
umd
Banned

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac SL2, Specialized Tarmac SL, Giant TCR Composite, Specialized StumpJumper Expert HT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DC Bruz
I think I may be at this point right now. In all honesty my diet isn't the best and I know I should be eating better. A lot of the time it feels like no matter how much I eat it isn't enough. Is it safe to say if I improve my diet, by eating healthier and more filling meals, this feeling will go away?
If you improve your diet it should eventually go away, but it may take some time. I really wrecked my body, I became anemic and got gastroenteritis. It took me a long time to get over it. The anemia made me feel weak all the time and the gastroenteritis felt like hunger when it got inflamed. Iron helped with the anemia, and figuring out which foods didn't cause inflamation helped with that. I'm not saying I think that's what's happening with you--just pointing out how important diet is, and that improving your diet may not fix you immediately. But stick with it and you will feel better with time.