Thread: College Debt
View Single Post
Old 07-15-07, 06:19 PM
skiahh

Bikes: 08 Stumpjumper FSR Expert, 02 Litespeed Tuscany, 04 Specialized S-Works Epic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by timmyquest
I'm a double major at the University of Iowa. I can finish my history degree this year and graduate but i may need another year to complete my psychology degree and i'm trying to consider if its worth it. Mostly because of the money reason. I chose an out of state school mostly because i was only going to be there for 2 years and was suppose to get more financial help from my family. Needless to say i've taken out more loans then i expected.

Just wondering where most of you were financially when you left. I also hear people discuss credit card debt and amazed at some of the stories. I have about $12,000 in available credit and by the end of the month should owe nothing.

So for the poll, if you don't mind, sharing where you were when you graduated and if your willing just post how much money you took out as an undergrad in student loans.

Make two selections in the poll:

How much did you owe to the credit card companies
How much could you borrow from the credit card companies
Sorry, but your poll is kind of stupid. You don't offer any choices for STUDENT LOAN debt, just credit card debt.

You think everyone has some debt or available credit but no student loan debt? I'm confused.