Old 07-17-07, 09:30 PM
NelsonFH

Bikes: Peugeot UO9 (fairly certain!)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the replies! I live in the eastern part of WPB, near downtown in Flamingo Park. It's a decent area to ride, but I'm really wanting to do some long rides (Maybe a day trip to Miami after I can work up to it!). RWTD, how long does it take you to do FTL to Hobe Sound?

Totally agree, pound 'em, about the sidewalks. Barely anyone uses them here! So I don't feel bad at all about hopping on them when traffic is insane.

If I saw anyone riding a single speed, ratbike commuter I'd definitely talk to them! I haven't seen anyone riding interesting bikes around here, except for the "serious cyclers" every once in a while. My bike is in pieces, so unfortunately I haven't been riding the last few days, and I won't be for another week and a half.. but it's in pieces because I'm re-doing it, getting a new crankset, wheelset, etc. A friend of mine in Orlando works at a bike shop and is giving me a serious hook up. So, in a couple of weeks, if you see a seriously tall dude on a singlespeed black Peugeot, holla!