View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 01:57 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Hermes
I suggest posting this pic in the racing forum and ask which color shoes will be faster in a TT. FYI...Velodiva is training in the Dolomites.

Why not really upset everyone and do it on the "New" Tandem. You both realise the weak points on a T and you should both by now realise the strong points. Now that would really upset TT riders. Beaten by a Tandem and "TWO" women at that.

Now as to that weight loss- Where can either of you lose it? Don't bother.

I am not a speed merchant but 8 years ago I got roped into a 100mile TT- to represent a local club in the over 50 group. I just rode my ride on a borrowed bike and Surprised myself- and the 30 year old that got me into it when I posted a better time than him. I would suggest getting some "Fast" rides in but taking in some interval training within that fast ride. You did not say how long the TT But 10 miles and it will be flat out from the off. 25 miles will be flat out from the off and hope you can keep going till the end. Try the distance a few times but do not overtrain before the event.

Spike Milligan