Old 06-12-04, 11:54 AM
wearyourtruth
Ride for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
what can you tell me about my bikes?

so i have several road bikes, and i don't really know much about any of them, i was wondering if you guys could help me.

the two good ones are both fujis (coincidentally)

the first is a Fuji Grand Tourer 12 speed (green) that has been converted to a single speed. i bought it as a single speed and put on the fun little fenders and seat off of a "JC Penny Superstar" from a thrift store. tires and pedals are new, though i have a feeling the only original thing is the frame.

the other is a Fuji Arcadia 12 speed (black) that came with Shimano SIS components. in the photo, it's currently using a different back wheel because the rear crank set was rusted on it when i bought it. i took it apart, cleaned everything, and i just got it back together last night with new gear cable and a new chain. rides well so far but i don't know anything about it, picked it up at a thrift store for $15

i also have a "Vagabond RX700" i got for $10, whose rear wheel is currently on the Arcadia. it has Shimano Altus components and no seat, lol. if anyone knows anything about this bike or the others let me know!