C Law
Too Much Crazy

Bikes: Eriksen 29er, Gunnar Roadie, Niner RLT, Niner RIP 9

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GV27
Heck - they should just shut this place down then. No question can have a positive answer because there are too many variables, therefore any answer given is by definition wrong. What's the point of this whole forum? A place for jerks to be jerks I suppose.

The great thing about an internet discussion group is that it promotes healthy discussion and - as Socrates taught us - by way of healthy discussion the pool of collective knowledge becomes richer. Points and counterpoints. Negatives are only negatives and don't positively add to the pool. Of course I wouldn't expect you to have the intelligence and social graces to understand such a concept.

OTOH, Socrates was a prick too......
how can you equate posting incorrect or possibly harmful information on a discussion board in response to a question to creating a pool of knowledge?

Pete is replying, and I replied in another thread, to the OP or whoever is reading the thread, for purposes of letting the readers know that you are fairly clueless.

You should be sipping from the collective pool of knowledge and not peeing in it.