View Single Post
Old 08-20-07, 03:57 AM
Zero_Enigma

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Keep the PB Superflashes as extra security. They're small and good as a secondary light on flash.

Also tonight I had a little problem with my bike while riding and I was in the bike lane. Those PB Superflashes are just thr right size to carry 2-3 on the body and if you need to fix the bike I laid the two Superflashes on the bike lane in blink mode like a standed motorist would with thier reflective arrow stands to let drivers know of them there. The reaction I got was some cars slowed down to see WTF I was doing while passing and a trucker driving (this is a two lane road) saw me about 1/2 a block away and signaled to the outside lane to give me space then signaled back into the inside lane.

So for those riding out there it's a good idea to keep two Superflashes handy. They are small and light enough to carry. When on the ground they point slightly up which works as a warning road flasher as well. I'm working on thinking of a way to carry small foldable triangles that could fit into a seat bag and allow you to clip the Superflash on it when you're on th side of the road.