Old 08-21-07, 03:59 PM
Funyet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by markf
How well does your bike fit?
Good question. The dealer that I bought it from more or less asked how the bike felt to me. This was part of his $75 "custom fit service" built into the price of the bike. I was a newbie-sub-rookie when I bought it so didn't know better. It seems to fit fine but I'll have to look into some of the links mentioned.

How many miles have you logged this summer, or in your life?
No idea how many miles in my life but I've logged around 650 miles this summer. Not much compared to what most people do, but for me that's a lot. After participating in a 7 day tour I was more or less hooked and have been on my bike as often as possible this summer.

You say you weigh 186 lbs, how tall are you? Are you really fit or could you stand to lose a few pounds? You don't have to post an answer if you don't want to.
Don't mind answering at all. I'm 5' 9". At the start of summer I weighed just shy of 200 pounds. Though I didn't set out to loose weight through cycling, cycling took the pounds off and I intend to continue loosing. Even though I tended to stay active my current energy level is amazing compared to what it usually has been .47 years old.

Last edited by Funyet; 08-21-07 at 05:12 PM.