Old 08-23-07, 10:48 PM
Dozur
go forth and die

Bikes: unknown year catalina cruisers, slightly modified, in progress

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ok, I have to stop this NOW! I was kidding about building a bike to get women. it is shallow, materialistic and pathetic. ( but hey if it works I am gonna jump on it ). I am so much more interested in building a bike that is comfortable to ride, works as a media for my ideas, and is dirt tough and reliable. I don't want to lower the bike itself significantly, but the hight at which I ride would be more comfortable lower. or I can just get bigger handle bars. then there would be a place for even fat women to sit. I honestly don't know a lot of "women" who would be impressed at all by a grown man on beach cruiser, even if I ( yes me, not the bike ) were gold plated, well maybe, but anyway there are lots of young women who would love it. Thanks all you who are giving me advice. Even though some of it is repeated it just validates the idea. I should mention that I am 6' 3" and 290 lbs. ( yeah i know, too much pabst blue ribbon, but in my defense I can lift 300 and teach you how to scorn a child ) so anything smaller than a 24" cruiser isn't gonna hack it.