View Single Post
Old 08-24-07, 02:47 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dmcrane View Post
The solar shield looks really bad and it's made to go over another pair of glasses.
I don't think that's for me.
Most of the Tifosi seem to be small or medium.
I couldn't find much to fit a large face except the Rudy project Horus.
What specific models do you have and how big are you?
I've read conflicting statements about some sunglasses.
What one person considers big is not always the same as another.
No idea on head size but like to think Normal. I personally use the Ekynox now But that was because 8 years ago- I bought Rudy project ll's for the first time. They were so good- I went back and bought a spare pair. Broke the spare pair last year and project ll's no longer made- So open up the cabinet in the shop and tried all of the Glasses on- Oakleys- cheap ones aand the Rudy's. I tried them all- Thought of Oakleys for bling but not good enough cycling protection on any of them for me. (Well, not after the Projects) Settled on the Ekynox with an upgrade on lens to something better. They were more comfy than the Projects. Went back last weekend to buy another pair and they are just as comfortable. Now as to size, On the first link below- There are lots of sizings available.

http://www.rudyprojectusa.com/produc...sses/index.htm

This is the one I use and apparantly- it can be had in a large size

http://www.rudyprojectusa.com/produc...les/ekynox.htm

Have to admit that all I was buying was a comfortable pair of Glasses- But these are super comfy.

Spike Milligan