View Single Post
Old 08-26-07, 04:31 PM
SmokinMiles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bike Psychos Reports....

Did the 70 (which I think was actually closer to 65) at Bike Psychos today. Fabulous scenery ....beautiful sunshine and well stocked rest stops. There's a link to some pictures I took below. I missed seeing any BFers but had a great day.

Whitesox....I talked to a gal at the Illini Park rest stop that I think might have been you. I kept thinking later, "that gal I talked to looked so familiar" If it was you, I'm gonna be so bummed that we didn't make the connection. Were you the gal who was conferring with a fellow rider, Steve, about getting a head start out of the rest stop to tackle the hill and then were yelling at him since he went the wrong way. You mentioned to me that you were doing the 100. I was wearing blue shorts and had my helmet off (blonde, curly hair)

Crystal

http://picasaweb.google.com/crystal.louden/BikePsychos This album includes my daughter's first day of school picture. Also, feel free to look at any of my other public galleries from Colorado or last weekend's National Criterium Pro Races in Downers Grove

Last edited by SmokinMiles; 08-26-07 at 04:37 PM.