ericcox
Trying to keep up

Bikes: Pinarello Prince, Orbea Onix, Ridley Fenix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 79 Posts
Originally Posted by patentcad
I will test the TT helmet on a deserted Orange Cty road in the wee hours of the morning after securing both ends of the course lest anyone see me with this preposterous lid. A visor for that LG (Laughably Goofy) helmet would make it look better? That's almost as silly as the notion that a power meter and smarter training might make Pcad faster.

Almost.

Moreoever, any allegation that the ability to hang on the Nyack ride implies that anyone is not slow does not take into account the cunning application of Pcad bungie cord technology. I did hook one to West Point Ben's seatpost on Sunday, and by some miracle, it did not snap. The great thing for anyone who comes on that ride and is afraid of getting lost if they get dropped is this: you can always follow the trail of Pcad's blown gaskets back to Nyack.

If Dr. W. ever shows up @ Nyack he will drop us all like the Peloton Dogs we are. Woof. I shudder to think how many minutes he will beat me by @ Silvermine. But I'm not sure he can beat my pal Mikey G. Nobody else seems to be able to.
Next time you see Paul sr. at the gas station filling his hummer, you should see if he could hook you up with a custom paint job for the LG helmet. "weenie" should definitely be there somewhere. Maybe you could go with a wasa theme...