Old 09-05-07, 08:54 AM
maximushq2

Bikes: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp, Specialized Rockhopper Comp, Gt Timberline

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I understand that at times it is easier to just go to the bike shop and get what I need just so that I can actually see it in person or for things that I need right away. The shop has the same niterider hid light sitting there for a couple years now, I know because the box is ripped in the same spot, and they never lower the price. It could be had for over 100 bucks cheaper online, but that is different than buying chain lube and such. I guess I won't be replacing much of that stuff I bought right away so that makes me feel a bit better about the cost. I spent a lot of money at the shop over the last 3 years. I purchased a Specialized bike, helmet, camelback, clothing, and everything else you can think of there. The only thing I didn't buy there were HID lights because of their high cost. I guess I will just buy from the LBS when I need it in a hurry and anything that can wait I will look up online to see what savings can be had. Like I said I do like to support the local shop, but I don't like to throw money away either.