Old 09-12-07, 09:43 PM
Dannihilator
Still kicking.

Bikes: Bike Count: Rising.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 32 Posts
I guess that you have never bothered to check out my other posts. If you want to do street and dirt jumping you'd be best off just getting a bmx bike. Despite me having ran a hardtail for about 3-4 years, you'd think I would have been a dj/street person, MTB's on the street and dirt jumps just don't make sense to me. I'd sooner pin it down some fast singletrack, or do shuttle runs or session at a pump track instead of riding a mtb on something it wasn't made for. The 2 to 3 year thing kind of started things off on the wrong foot. Respect has to be earned, and a good first impression is the key to getting respect from me.

The argyle was an ok fork. It was a frikken tank of a fork though, the fork tracks weird. The steerer tube bends fairly easy. It also had the axle to crown height of my 08 Talas RLC in the 120mm setting. You'd be better off getting the Marzocchi 4x world cup instead. The argyle was a let down for me, replaced my pike team with it, and have been kicking myself in the rear ever since until I got the Fox.

Edit, was forced to running a headlock on the argyle was never able to get a star fangled nut to settle in the steerer tube for longer than 3 days.