Bike Forums - View Single Post - Guess what came in a box today?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-07, 03:49 AM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Location: Ascending or Descending the NH Mountains NW of Concord!

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales, & a Lonely '83 Santana Tandem (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked 156 Times in 106 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr.Deltron View Post
Actually, it was a "contest" that I posted with what I thought was a fool-proof "catch".
Z proved me WROOONG! Shot my own foot on THAT one! (glad I have 2!)

The other contestant was PastorBob! The rest of you just ignored my offer.
And oh how I tried! But despite my best efforts, and even with a few hints from the Good Doctor, John was the more intuitive sleuth.

But not being a sore looser, I soon there after packaged up the Super Sport frame I bought from el twe and the fork I traded for from Sierra. Sent both to Dr. D. for some serious rehabilitation. Then there was Decalgate. Meanwhile, back in NH, I had my own wheel building fiasco (I ordered 27" rims, 700c's came, and then accidently laced to my hubs), but now I just picked up the rebuilt 27" wheels.

Since that time I've been pinning away. There have been days of sunshine when the dump yeilded a few amazing finds (including the one I'm currently working on).

But I've been , in a sad way, awaiting the day when my dear UPS/FedEx/DHL driver stops at the end of the driveway and delivers a box which looks similar to this one John found on his lawn the other day. O HAPPY DAY!

Visit my websites:
FreeWheelSpa.com orpastorbobnlnh.com