View Single Post
Old 09-15-07, 05:21 PM
StokerPoker

Bikes: Pacific Duece AL with mods

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It could be any number of things. It could be something simple like the change in the weather, the stress of a new semester, your outlook on life...etc.
Or it could be something more serious. Either way, I suppose we are not the best people to try to figure out the problem. A few things to think about are: Has anything changed in your life recently? How do you feel physically? DO certain things trigger these feelings? do you feel like this at certain times each year? that's a good place to start.
It could be something more serious or harder to change, but start simple first. If you feel it's something serious, or even if you aren't sure, don't be afraid to ask someone you trust, or even a "professional". It's funny how scared people are to think there might be something "wrong" with them. I guess it starts with thinking it's "wrong" I feel it's simply different. Maybe I feel this way because I've been through all the "crap" of the mental health care system. More often than not you will find that it's something that you can handle. A good support system (family, friends, teachers...) can really do wonders. I often need help seeing where I'm going with my life. I have trouble seeing "how far I've come" and often only see "how far I still need to go." but that's actually pretty normal. It's funny I stumbled across this thread as I'm sitting here thinking about why I'm having trouble opening my book to study. "why should I? it's not going ot make sense to me and I won't be able to concentrate on it anyway" is what I think to myself. But, in the end I will eventually do it and seeing that I'm not the only one feeling this at this moment just might help. So, thank you for that. See, you do have a purpose!!. So hang in there, and don't be afraid to extend that free hand out for assistance. we all need it sometimes.
My PM box is open if you need/want to send a message.