View Single Post
Old 07-13-04, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by cyclinrunt
Koffee, Thanks for your opinion on the Pocket Rocket! I actually obtained the packing videos for both bikes, and I am attracted to the easier packing of the PR and the quick fold feature. What length of rides do you take your PR on? I'm thinking Ultegra components. Unfortunately, there are no dealers in my area. I asked whether there are any owners nearby, but I am a small woman, and finding a bike I can actually try out may not be possible. I hate to buy a bike I haven't ridden, but that is usually the case for me. I have to rely on recommendations, so yours is most helpful!
I am not a tall woman myself- I am 5' 1 1/2", so I was concerned about ensuring my bike would fit, but it does! You send in your measurements, and they can custom make the bike, or you can pick from the pre-made bikes too. I do a lot of rides- it varies from a short jaunt for local errands to long rides that can go for up to 100 km. That's so far. I've actually put the bike away for now since I've returned home from my trip and focused on my road bike since it is new, but I will be riding it whenever I travel, and I still will ride it every so often just to keep my body familiar with the bike.

I sent you a PM with more details. Drop me a PM if you have any questions after you read it.

Koffee