Old 09-25-07, 08:42 AM
Zinn-X
proud of his bunny

Bikes: 2006 Masi Gran Corsa Premio custom build: Full 105, Easton EC70 fork, Easton Circuit Wheelset // 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper (stock for now)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Quick_Torch C5
you're from Santa Cruz, man,you should've got a SANTA CRUZ! No loyalty with these young punks......Nice ride though .
Ha! Sure. I checked out some Santa Cruz hardtails, and they were all about double the price for similar specs (though they all had hydro disc breaks). With Santa Cruz Chameleon, you pay $1100 for the FRAME ALONE. I paid that much for this bike. And Specialized's lifetime warranty beats Santa Cruz 2 years. If someone gave me one of those bikes, I'd love to ride it, but they suck as far as value.

Originally Posted by nymtber
nice bike! you can remove the reflectors too, wont need those offroad
This is going to replace my road bike as my ride around town, so I'll probably keep the reflectors for now.

Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Definitly a nice looking bike but I am a re-born newb, whats a dork disk?
You can hardly see it on that picture, but there's a plastic disc between the casette and the wheel spokes that prevents the chain from destroying the wheel in case of a possible overthrow... but they're pretty much useless if the bike is properly adjusted.