KingTermite 
On my TARDIScycle!

Bikes: Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
My brother cracked me up one year. On Christmas after dinner he went and got a tote bag out of his car and started tossing at us, one by one, what we thought were bean bags. They were actually some kind of Filipino sponge cake, all individually wrapped and looked something like cupcakes. He said he bought a case of them and wanted us all to have some.

I looked down to check it out since I've never had one before and noticed mold on it. I leaned over to my sister and pointed out the green spots. She looked at hers and then leaned over to her husband and pointed at the spots on hers. He looked at his and leaned to the person next to him.

Finally I said "HEY!! YOU'RE PAWNING OFF YOUR MOLDY CAKE ON US!!"

Everybody started to pelt him with them. Even grandma chucked hers at him. It was hilarious.

Little did he know, I brought one home, put it in the freezer and gave it to him for Christmas the following year.

Heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee
Great story!

My uncle once got me a watch when I was about 15. He wrapped it in about 8 successively bigger boxes, each one duct taped so thoroughly that it took about 45 minutes to get through them all to the watch (they made me do it all by hand, no sharp utensils allowed).