FoX Rider
The Man.

Bikes: Haro Extreme X3 with Hayes Mags and Evil DRS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raiyn
First off welcome to the Forums Secondly this is NOT AOL chat "u" and "ur" are not acceptable here "you" and "your" are. Pleas read the Forum Guidelines Using Internet shorthand is the mark of an illiterate child which I can only assume you are not. Although you may prove me wrong.
By the way It's knows not noes
Originally Posted by Raiyn
[color=blue]You'll find that you get much better responses if you take your time. This isn't real time chat so there is no need to use the shorthand.
in fact, I've actually taken 10 minutes to reply to one post before (granted there was a LOT of vB coding in that post)

Here's something that will help. www.iespell.com there's a free program here that will help if you have trouble spelling. I actualy use it myself.

Hey, Raiyn. Be a little nicer to the new guys. I made one of the sentences you wrote in that second quote there bold. Where you said you use iespell. Well, in the first post you spelt 'please' wrong. I believe you wrote "Pleas". You also spelt actually wrong in the bold there. I doubt you use iespell. I'm not trying to be an @$$. But you were being one. And I'd rather have more members join and stay rather then leave because of people being complete @$$holes to them. Way to pull a Klein.

Just please be nicer to the newbies.

Last edited by FoX Rider; 07-20-04 at 06:56 PM.