View Single Post
Old 10-12-07, 11:24 AM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Any cheap basic camera that takes pics is suitable for cycling. Pixel count and I have an old 2.1 Mg pixa camera that is fine. Lightness- and size- Light and small is better- obviously. I use a Sony and the Memory Card for storing pics on was not that great in size. Got a 512 card and plenty of space- even at the highest resolution. Zoom- Great asset and the more the merrier. Battery life- should really have rechargables that last for a few hours so if you forget to charge after a ride- then it will still work on the next ride. Then the price- It is up to you.

Don't have a camera like that- Went for a sony with a touch screen and that is a 3" one. Everything else seems to be just a bit better than required- But Wanted a camera I would be happy with. It is a Sony DSC N2 and has probably been superceded again as models change quicker than DG changes his bikes. (Remember- Only two now but 4 others come and gone in the last couple of years)

Spike Milligan

Last edited by stapfam; 10-12-07 at 11:35 AM.