Old 08-03-04, 07:39 PM
target

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
moet, if you read my posts, I have actually stated my reasons. I need a sub-$100 because I only need a bike for occational use and don't need anything fancy. I need a new bike because a used one won't let me return if things turn sour. I need a new bike because I can't tell a used gem from deadbeat. I need a 24" bike because I need a smaller one that would fit in my trunk.

And although $100 is not a lot, I wouldn't expect it have a major fault based on my past experience. And even if it does, and it is not caused by me, I can return it within a month or get it repaired under warranty since it was bought new. If the bike last for a year, it would paid for itself.

I didn't put my fingers in my ears and ignore all the advices. It is just that the advices does not fit my needs. And in some case, ignored my needs.

There can be bikes in the $500 range, there can be bikes in $100-$500 range. And there are bikes in the $100 range too. So I want the best new bike in the $100 range. And all I want is the advice on choosing one.