scattered73
Justin

Bikes: Soma Double Cross, KHS Urban Uno

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MyBikeGotStolen View Post
Hey, thanks for going threw all this to do the stickers!! I jus had a question. Wouldnt 4.25 x 5.5 be pretty big for a bike sticker? I havent ever bought a bike sticker so I dont really know what size would be "normal" size for a bike sticker. 4.25 x 5.5 would be perfect size to stick to the front of my school folders though
I think your right 2.125 x 5.5 would probably work much better and also give 8 to a page or 4 per sticker. FYI I will not be able to cut these to size heavy duty cutter depending on how busy we are I will try to cut them with a roto trim. Our supplier was telling me about these great vinyl sticker sheets that they have though we can't run them through the machines we have, but would love to find a cheap way to print on them myself. Couple of my coworkers do home silk screening on shirts I might have to look into this though I think it's a rather slow process. One of our good customers is with the printing history museum I just might have to make a trip there, could be a fun project. No problem about the stickers I have gotten plenty of great advice and a place to vent, when needed.