Old 11-15-07, 07:26 AM
Richard Cranium

Bikes: 2003 LeMond -various other junk bikes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 35 Posts
Gee -whiz, another authentic, honest post. Complete with contradictory details, ridiculous stats and mystery short-comings...... Let's see,,,,

[ I dropped 25 lbs in 3 months and prolly sacrificed a lot of muscle along the way.]
Here's the part where the fat slob assumes he is physically weak because has finally avoiding stuffing his face for a few weeks... More food please!! Umma-gumma - must have cookies.......

[I'm going to try lifting this off season to regain power in the sprints and climbs.]
Yeah, right, like what kind of sprint or what kind of climbing ability does a guy have - when he is 25 pounds overweight? Pullll-leazzzzz - put down that donut - now!

[I can't do heavy squats because of dizzyness.]Doctor House, Doctor House - come quick, this man has acute, idiopathic "mystery situational-vertigo" - what do you think, what do you think, is it because his head is stuck in a "dark place".....????

[Unfortunately my gym does not have a leg press machine. Any suggestions on other favorite alternatives?] Obviously, this means you must buy a recumbent trainer and set up a TV and tray of "energy foods" for your next workout. Technology is great.

[Can an on-the-bike leg workout substitute for gym work? If so, what types of training (on the bike), builds power in the legs?]Anything is possible, - can watching TV and drinking beer build healthy quads?

[i get in about 15-17 hours (250 miles) a week. should i taper with the onset of leg exercises?]
Oh yeah, you need a "taper" alright. I'm dizzy just from reading about your incredible work loads.

[thanks in advance]Thank you, it's refreshing to read authentic, honest posts. Your post is great reminder to beware of what you read on the Internet.......