Old 11-29-07, 12:28 AM
optimizer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes, thanks. Thought you'd like "Junky". I'm partial to junkyards too, and I've been told on several occasions to clean mine up.
I just found the website myself too.
It looks like the "It" was an burnt orange color and is the largest, but there are several other smaller versions (one in yellow) that probably zip/stunt round quick, so I have a feeling I saw both. No high crossbar as I had somehow invented for my description (the mind obviously trying to turn it into a bicycle).

I think I'd prefer the Circus Clown song version than the snoop dog one, but this may be cooler than a circus clown's unicycle.

Oh - the distributor/made-for is Salton in the USA, but it is made for them in China.
The thing that makes them hard to identify is that all the details are on a sticker on the bottom of the frame - that's why the person selling the trike couldn't see any details/info on the machine.

Deraltekluge, you seem to have found the Racer version of the WRFF's. Gears and everything. This must be for when a WRFF kid grows up and wants to do the Tour de France. Thanks

Again, thanks to eveyrone, I'd searched all the many links at various sites listing tricycles and the like, but was unable to find anything.

I found a few lists of tricycle makers, and this one seemed to be fairly good and link off to at least one other list. You may wish to start a "tricycle" page on your menu and put this link at the top as a sticky.
http://helmets.org/fourwhel.htm

Last edited by optimizer; 11-29-07 at 12:53 AM. Reason: addns