Old 12-03-07, 12:35 PM
Weakling
Weakling

Bikes: Microbike, but I want to own a Carryme

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
couldn't it work as a kind of shopping Trolley? Me not English so not sure what word is best. Shopping Cart? The two rear wheels could work as the tool you have when you move from one apartment to another. You put your things in boxes and then use this tool to take it from the Lorry to the elevator. In storages at big department stores they use such to move things from Lorry to Storage and from storage to the store? Old Ladies use a smaller version to take home heavy things from the food store. And if you like Beer you could use very small foldable such to take home a whole package of Beer. We name them "Pirra" not sure why we have such unusal name for them. what is the most usual name in English? Shopping Cart or Shopping Trolley? Link to a catalog with pictures would be cool. sorry derail. I like the concept of using a trike the way Carryall is constructed. If it works like a ordinary popular Cart that would be a real bonus cause such are allowed everywhere. If you bike in the big city and need to go into a shop then you are not allowed to take a bike with you. A Shopping Cart is allowed. They realize you will buy a heavy thing and have to use it. the footprint being so small folded is a bonus too. So I really hope it work out for Pacific. They should have praise for at cool bike. A bit expensive maybe. Velorution will most likely sell them in London. I live in Sweden so the chance is very little it will be sold here. We are too few inhabs.