alicestrong
Pedal pusher...

Bikes: I've got a bunch...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
w2ow fun ride: bike ride to a better world, Saturday, December 8, 2007 8 am

Jennifer Gill has volunteered to lead the group's December bike ride "....bike ride to a better world"

Date: Saturday, December 8, 2007
Start and End: North Hollywood Metro Station at Lankershim and Chandler - free parking
meet at the entrance to the metro station
12 miles of flat terrain each way and a secure bike path or lane. Did I mention it was flat?
8 am ( please call if you are running late)
RSVPs to Jennifer or Lupe by Friday
Riding Level: easy-moderate (distance)

see below for more info:
Wear Helmets
Ride Together
Obey all rules
We do not leave anyone behind.
bring your cell phone

UPDATE: Renewable L.A.

All Wild Women on Wheels (W2ows) who might be interested in undertaking the FUN RIDE (12 miles one-way) should meet at 8:00 A.M. in front of the North Hollywood Metro Station at Lankershim and Chandler. We would be following the Metro Orange line Class I and Class II Bike Lanes until we reached "Balboa Park" and then head north...towards the "1st Solar Open House & Green Holiday Gift Fest" (7635 Airport Business Park Way ) located near Balboa and Saticoy .

I will bring Metro Bike Maps...also, you can check out BikeMetro.com for directions.

There’ll be lots of delicious organic yummies and treats to munch while you listen to great live music.

Afterwards if you are tired and do not wish to ride the entire distance back, you can jump onto the Metro Canoga Orange Line with your bicycle for a fee of $1.25.

More information: info@zdscommunications.com: (310-392-1130)

R.S.V.P.s are appreciated.

See you all, Saturday at 8:00 a.m.

Jennifer Gill
213-427-0759