hooligan
Just give'er.

Bikes: 04 Scrap

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Okay guys & gals...

Similar to kona_roastbika's thread about his fork being sold, I'm trying to sell my bike (no comments please) with upgrades to other people for about 200 USD or 270, considering around here (EAST YORK, Toronto) you can't get anything near the price range of my bike-going-to-be-sold other than components or equipment and not to mention the total amount of money spent on it excluding all sales, discounts, and parts. The reason I haven't checked the $500 MTB thread is that I think it's 500 USD, which is like 600+ CDN.

Anyways,

If I do get the money, my dad understands that I have to add more money to the bike if I'm going to attempt some of the "crazy" things I do and I will put the bike through. Remember I guess you could call me a newbie.

Here are my choices

-Kona Lana'i
-Trek 4100 and plus until 500 CDN (which is my limit) which is about 360 - 370 USD.
-Ironhorse things
-Specialized Hardrock (Don't know which models are within my price range)
-Suggest some more because I haven't researched much.

I'm never going to department store bikes again!

I want this to be a durable bike, with things I can upgrade. This is not going to be my bike for more than 7 -9 years so remember that.

I want to-have a hardtail, and my price isn't going to let anything more than a hardtail.

What am I going to do? Drops 1-3 foot. Small dirt ramps/wood ramps. Urban, mainly like stairs and stuff.

Whatever other info you want me to add, reply please. I will periodically check this thread and update it.