View Single Post
Old 08-25-04, 12:00 AM
BOSERO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fox Farm,
I have not been able to ride either bike yet as it is currently always raining here in the Philippines due to a typhoon. It should clear up within the next few days. I will try to ride them this weekend.

The CT1 looks nice. It has a classic look. But the Look looks agressive and 'mean', which I like. I personally do not know what type of rider I am because I have not actually been riding yet. But based on my personality, I would go for the Look (just based on appearance). As to actual performance, I was hoping to get some tips and advice from this forum.

From what I remember, both bikes have cabon handle bars (ITM, not sure though) and stems, carbon seat posts (Look on the KX Lite and some brand on the Colnago), carbon forks (HSC4 on the Look and some Colnago model on the CT1).

The CT1 has the Dura Ace 9 and 03 Ksyruims (black, do not know exact model) and the KX Lite has Dura Ace 10 and Dura Ace Wheel set. The CT1 is about $100 more expensive. If needed, I think can get him to transfer the Dura Ace 10 to the Colnago (mix and match). Price of each bike is in the $1500 range which I think is such a good deal either way.

Again, personally, I like the way the Look looks but do not want to decide just based on this. I hope you guys can give me tips on which one will be theoretically better assuming both bikes fit me perfectly.

Thanks again.