View Single Post
Old 04-05-01, 12:19 PM
RainmanP
Mr. Cellophane

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, how did I get sucked into this thread. I mean, I'm just going along, minding my own business, when, BLAM, my ears start burning. I get on line to check it out, and, yep, there I am in another off-the-wall thread. Curse you, Pete Clark. You started all this. Now everyone is doing it. Oh and thanks for reminding me of my clumsy riding, Mike. Just because a guy has two almost identical crashes (you'd think he would learn, wouldn't you?) in 4 months he gets a reputation.
You know how in college the fraternities have sweethearts? I move we elect Technogirl sweetheart of the Commuter forum. She's way cooler than ANY of the girls over in the Bicycle Mechanics forum. 'Course, truth to tell, Technogirl, you do have some stiff competition. That Fubar5 is some dish. Just look at his picture! So it won't be a slam dunk. Maybe we could have, like, a formal and everything.
I haven't seen anything wierd while riding that can hold a candle to this crowd. That must be why I feel so at home here. To quote the inimitable Firesign Theater comedy group (most of you are probably too Young), "We're all bozos on this bus!"
YBNORML?
Your friend,
Rainman