butterfly222
butterfly

Bikes: just about to buy !

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
confused....help me out

Hey to all....I have just joined, for a couple of of reasons...to get advice from all of you experts out there!...and also fill in my so called social life, as I am too busy with training to go out and make new friends ! I am so into triathlons at the moment...probably a mid life crisis (all of 38yrs old). I have already completed 2 triathlons, and actually finished the race.....well honestly, the first tri i did one lap instead of two, only cause I was following every one else . Anyway, for those 2 tri's I borrowed a bike. Now because I have got the addiction, I am out to buy a bike....oh my goodness...how many different brands are out there. Basically I have up to $2500 to spend. I have heard of different brands, (hopefully I am spelling these right ! ) eg Giant TCR, Specialized ruby elite, beachi ( i know that is wrong spelling), ultegra(or is that something to do with the gear stuff), cannondale, avanti ....you can really tell I am new to this. Can someone tell me which is a suited bike for me.....I am so so so confused...regards butterfly