Old 01-05-08, 04:02 PM
thomson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by merider1
So, I have to tell this story because apparently I've lost all sexual appeal of any kind.

I go out to ride today and like a dumbass I have no spare tubes on me or Patsy. I knew I needed one last Saturday, so this was just stupidity and laziness on my part - especially given what a mess the roads were today. I should have made sure to have at least one in case I needed to change a flat. I take off from the Rose Bowl, go for several miles and decide to head back and try hill repeats (yeah, right) and I notice I have a flat on my back wheel. Well, I'm roughly 1.5 miles from the RB so I take off walking feeling like a dork and upon almost reaching the RB, two hot racer types, side by side, pass me at a relaxed speed. They slow down, and the guy on the left hollers, "Need help?" To which, I hollered back, "Yes, I need a tube!" The guy on the left looks at the guy on the right, who looks at him, they both look back, and then take off!

Now, I realize I looked like a walking garbage bag given that I had my fugly green rain slick on and all, but surely they could tell I was female!!!!! I started laughing so hard I almost peed my tights. I mean, who does that?!!!!!
maybe they are not into females