Vino 4-ever

Bikes: road, mtn, and several commuter bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gapowermike
**UPDATE**

Check out the new price through the 31st of January!!!

Surge Sports, Inc. is proud to once again host this years 2008 Brasstown Bald Buster Century

The event will take place on Saturday May 17, 2008

We are looking forward to another exciting year! Last year the event was filmed and will be featured in a cycling segment on Georgia public broadcasting in the near future.

Check out our special pricing for this year******* event and take full advantage of our huge discounted price of only 75.00 for the full century option with meal and transportation included!! This price is only valid through Jan 31, 2008 so act fast.

Please be aware that there will No Day Of Registration

As always we are limited to 300 participants so act now to claim your spot. Pricing is listed below.
Please go to www.BrasstownBaldBusterCentury.com or www.Active.com for complete information on this event.

Century Registration Schedule:
$75 through January 31
$90 through March 31
$105 through May 11

80 mile option:
$40 through May 11

Last years top finishers could not crack the 5 ?? hr mark but maybe this year Mr. Lapointe or someone new will beat the course record of 5 hrs 33 minutes and 39 seconds. . . . Dare anyone else try . . . .. Come on out and put your personal best up on the boards.
See what your tanks have left at mile 97 for the infamous ???wall??? on Brasstown Bald!
I wonder if those of us who paid the pre-special price will get a refund. It seems fair to give us that benefit.
Mattie Ross: I am the person for it. Mama was never any good at sums and she could hardly spell “CAT”.
--from the movie True Grit (2010)