View Single Post
Old 01-26-08, 05:10 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zero_Enigma View Post
I've been to two local electronics parts shops and Radio Shack and I can't find this type of cable. The cable says it's 18 AWG.
I bet it's stranded cable (low voltage). This is mostly used in automotive, motorcycle, boat, or any other 6 or 12 volt applications. I bet you could pick some up at any auto parts store.

Edit: it is low voltage cable, but this is not the bulk stuff you'd buy at an auto parts store. It already had the connectors pre-connected. Sorry I can't help!

Good luck!

Last edited by hopperja; 01-26-08 at 05:18 PM.
hopperja is offline