View Single Post
Old 02-05-08, 02:20 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BluesDawg
Way to get the most out of your limited chances to ride.

I've had good weather the past two weekends so I rode on the road each Saturday and MTB each Sunday. I hope this pattern of crappy cold and rainy weather during the work week and nice weekends continues so I can keep on being a weekend warrior.
You should be so lucky. Have to admit that Saturday would have been not too bad for riding- But I was at work in the Morning and getting the garden ready again for the high winds expected on Sunday and for the rest of the week. Got to ride Sunday in the wind- But if your forecast is anything to go by-- we have the same. My problem is that I have a lot of Yard work to do this week- In the high wind and rain. Got soaked yesterday so took in the Goretex today. That material still works. Just hope that the weekend "Good" weather carrys on.

8 pm right now and 2" of rain fell today- Mainly in my garden and the 30 mph wind is howling round the house. Roll on the weekend- cos I ain't doing evening rides in this weather.

Spike Milligan