Old 02-09-08, 11:09 AM
Boss Moniker
It's an old photo

Bikes: Cannondale R500, Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Find a local Cannondale dealer and they should be able to order a frameset for you.. but right now isn't a good time because after the pre-season order, Cannondale is typically understocked (well, they're typically understocked year-round, but that's just part of their mystique). Also, a friend of mine was looking into ordering one and supposedly they're about $600 for the frameset and $800 for the complete, so it may be to your advantage to get the complete and part it out ($125 for the wheels, $40 for drivetrain, $15 for freewheel, $20 for bars, $15 for brake levers, $20 for tires, maybe $30 for seat/seatpost.. but that's a best-case scenario, and it's a lot of work getting rid of it all).

But go for it, man! The Capo is one of the best track framesets on the market, identical in geometry to the popular Cannondale Track frames of the 90s, but with some advances like curved seatstays, carbon fork, etc. And the red paintjob is pretty classy, although I'd feel bad about using it as an urban machine, like my flat black capo is..

Teevoe, where'd you get one for $450?