Old 02-13-08, 11:41 AM
mustang1

Bikes: 2006 road bike, 2012 cx bike, 2012 carbon rb, 2014 hardtail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
How will ppl get to work ?

So these people who have to eithe pay £25 or look for alternative transport, what alternative do you think they're gonna use? Bike? No. Trains. And you know how packed our trains in London get? Well put it this way, lamb who are on a truck off to get slaughtered have more space than that's found on trains.

And that's when the service is good*. But this is not the case, as the trains are so packed, someone ealways pulls the emeergency alarm coz theyre sick (coz the trains are packed) which then causes delays, meaning more people need to fight to get on the trains, and more people get pushed under the train, causing further delays.

good is a loose term here, the Brits dont know what good service is, good service means packed trains

And really, I'm not joking or exagerating. People fight to get on the trains. I was coming home with a friend yesterday evening and a woman was completely adamant that she would get into the train so packed, not even I could get on (and she was bigger than me). So a cat fight ensued much to amusement of onlookers (ie, other people who wanted to get on the train).

GOOD - BRIT PUBLIC DESERVES THIS CRAP SERVICE. YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE CALL US IN BRITAIN NOW? NOT GREAT BRITAIN but TINY BRITS.