View Single Post
Old 02-15-08, 07:46 PM
fincenMIB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I Love Bent (owner)

I purchased one on ebay for $1291. with tax. I drove to Anaheim to get it to save the $128. shipping fee. I did not want to get one in a box as constructing these are fairly precise and was afraid of that task. I have had mine a year and it is mechanically sound. The front French tubes and tires I did not like! I had the rims drilled out to accept American made tubes and traded out the front tires as well for something more durable. Mine however is on ebay in item #130198184531 While I added rearview mirrors, I don't like pedalling in traffic. I like the beach trails in Buena Ventura CA. but can only carry one trike in my truck. If I am to take my wife or daughters with me, they have to rent bikes at the other end. Also having a Mountain Bike as well, being out of shape means more on a recumbent, because you can't use your weight to press down the pedals. The trike is more comfortable and more aero-dynamic, but your riding geography might need to be a consideration. I have to much traffic to stray out of my imediate neighborhood, but as a cycle its been a good ride.
J. beswick

Last edited by fincenMIB; 02-15-08 at 07:49 PM. Reason: misspelled words