Old 02-19-08, 09:24 PM
ERabbit
Boardwalk Loving

Bikes: Felt Brogham, Vitus Dura Ace Build, Vintage Tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
haha that shop is right down the street from my house in newport, i finally went in there (since they've had fixed gears) to see what they had going on, i used to go there for the majority of my used camera equipment (as the other owner is extremely knowledgeable and offers fair prices) on all of their gear. dustin was working on a very clean red japanese bike with gold lugs, gold phil's, etc not sure what they were trying to fix but they were definately struggling. there were also 4-5 "hipsters" (by this i mean nappy hair, excessively tight jeans, cut up shirts, etc) kids (had to be 16ish) hanging out there for what to appeared had been the majority of the day.(every time im back in newport i see some new YOUNG kids riding around on fixed gears) he had a motobecane messenger on purple deep v's with a purple tt, threadless carbon fork, risers and purple ourys, a pursuit bike in the window, an orange conversion w/ aerospokes front and rear, and a couple other conversions. also had a plethora of frames and old road bikes in the back and hanging out that looked as if they were in the process of being converted. he regularly has 5-15 bikes listed on oc craigslist.