Old 03-03-08, 06:44 AM
derath

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bek,

Thanks for proving my supposition. It is basically impossible to have a intelligent discussion with you in this forum. You posted this thread with the "right" answer already made up in your mind. I come along and answer it mostly the way you consider "right" but with some minor differences.

Because I didin't agree with you 100% I am "wrong" and you keep using VC labels in a seeming effort to paint me as yet another VC zealot, which I am not. You cannot say "while I don't agree with you 100% derath your response is still reasonable"

By the way, so far you have had 2 distinct replies on your thread. Fom myself and "JeffB502". Jeff's reply states basically the EXACT same thing I would do. Neither of us are in the VC zealot camp. So right now you are losing 2 to 1. What happens when other people reply similarily to me? At one point do you concede that maybe my viewpoint is reasonable? Or do you continue to hammer your "my answer is the only correct one" strategy until everyone gives up and simply stops posting?

-D