View Single Post
Old 03-12-08, 05:53 PM
ohjonnybegoode

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A big "yo" from Philadelphia...

Brand new to the forum...looking forward to reading and (learning) a lot.

I loved riding bikes ever since I could balance myself on my old yellow Tyler. Through my Huffy Pro Thunder and Stu Thompson models in grade school, I inherited my grandfathers bright yellow Schwinn Le Tour, which sat on the front porch of his house as long as I could remember, when I was a freshman in high school. I LOVED riding that bike, and rode it everywhere. When I was a senior, I ran into a car, and destroyed my beloved Schwinn. After a couple of years, when I was in college, I got the itch to ride again. I used to drive by a Schwinn dealer on my way to class, and after saving up some money, stopped in to by a new LeTour. The LeTours were out of my price range, so I settled on a 1990 WorldSport. I took it home and maybe rode it 2-3 times before parking it in my mom's garage until last month.

Fast forward 18 years...I'm in my mid-30s now and realize I need to exercise, so I pulled out the old WorldSport, and am looking forward to getting back in the saddle once the weather finally breaks.

Thanks for reading...looking forward to exploring the forums!