View Single Post
Old 03-13-08, 08:09 PM
sroka

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks a ton

i can't thank you enough. i waited over a year to purchase my chrome bag.
i did research and all that jazz forever it seems. it's scary parting with that kind of money when i don't know how something fits or what actual size it is. even though the numbers give a good indication... just better to hold it in person. so, i was already to buy the ivan but i did one last freak out check and viola people started giving reviews on the ivan vs. the ranchero. your blog sold me. solely on what you said i chose the ranchero. i have carried messenger bags for years and now my left side is jacked all to hell. i decided to look into what the messengers use... i have had mine two days now. out of the box i jammed it full, with the bag i was carrying pre-mail and tons of other errand stuff. i love it.
im small so i have a few issues. like, chest stabilizing straps are at my ribs, so i can't use them even at the very top of the option...but it is still really comfortable. i can't wait to check it out for my longer rides.
xmacdonaldx you helped me make the decision. you were the only girl so thanks a ton for writing. P.s. i see how the roll top would impede vision. the ranchero is perfect. ride safely, but keep riding. em