telenick
1/2 a binding 1/2 a brain

Bikes: Serotta Ottrott ST, Titus RX100, Seven Sola 29er HT in the works

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ken cummings
Attentive enough to know you posted it on several threads. Poor show, in my humble opinion.
Whatever Ken...

First, it's pertinent to the max. It's not drivel mr. humble. Go pick on the endless drivel posted on BF why don't you. Look at this way... I'm looking out for your ken butt. So thanks for the thanks, Ken.
Second, several denotes more than three. Three would be a few. I posted this on three subforums mr. attentive. Thanks for the exaggeration to get your lame point across.
Third, it really belongs in the advocacy forum ...which is where I first dropped it. But I know that BF is soooo splintered and divided that most participants tend to stick to just a few sub forums. That's because the majority have a life beyond BF and don't scour every subforum. Just take a look at the advocacy forum responses. Not a one acknowledged that I duplicated the thread in two additional subforums ...I believe that's a very salient case in point... kennnnn.
Fourth, who can resist a dancing bear regardless of the context? C'mon, he's moon walking no less. MOON WALKING!! I wanna see you moon walk, bud.

Lastly, I'm just having a little fun at your stick in the mud expense ...I know you'll understand.

Oh, and thanks you guys for sticking up for me. I LIKE IT!! Solidarity with Coloradans!!!

Last edited by telenick; 03-14-08 at 07:20 PM.