Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by The Historian
Obviously this activity called "cycling" is exclusively for healthy people, Tom. I'm so glad we've been informed.

No, actually it's for people that would rather get out there and ride rather than talk about how many calories are burned at what time of day, what supplements make you strong, what diet can burn enoprmous amounts of fat. I've seen a few do some good but others just talk way too much with no action.

I don't talk about how smart I am when it comes to nutrition. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about when I don't know squat. I don't pretend that fancy wheels are going to make me fast and light on my bike. I do what makes me strong like maybe 10% of these people. The rest are all talk and no training.

If they applied what they talk to their riding, they'd all be stringbeans.

What makes you strong is good hard work, not magic supplements and what time of day you eat or exercise. That's bull!

I'm not sure why you have such an inferiority complex. Nobody expects anything from you!

I've seen a girl with one leg do a century. I've seen a guy with one arm race. I've seen serious diabetics (thin guy) do centuries. They didn't whine about it. They quit talking and did it!