Old 03-18-08, 07:27 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,845
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1559 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 34 Posts
I would go to the hospital and get records that they had paid of the bills. Send copies of those paid off bills to the collection agency. Request a letter from the collection agency acknowledging the zero balance. Send a copy to the credit agencies (equifax) and have them take the bad marks off of your credit report.

I was a victim of the bank losing records of receipt of my payments. Luckily I had MY end of the copies. They cleared that up pronto with notes on my file saying it was due to their mistake.

Edit: Didn't see snowy's post but yeah...almost same thing there, eh?
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline