Old 03-26-08, 03:00 PM
dayvan cowboy

Bikes: Fuji Track, Half built 70s Azuki

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by petebow
and the like boogerbike said the tires are not great. i got a flat the first day on mine with the stock tires, then threw on a vittoria randonneur in back and a michelin pro race 2 (which i found at the dump!!) up front and havent had a flat in five months. everything else on that bike is good quality tho.
I got my first flat after maybe the third time i'd ridden it, happened to come at the best posible time when I was on the far side of campus and needed to be somewhere in a short period of time. I have since replaced
the rear tire(i had a blow out) and haven't had a flat with it since bu i've gotten flats on my front which i'll replace once I'm not broke.

I bought those cheapo pedals from the IRO website that came with the plastic clips and ****ty nylon straps. I used them for about a month(i had better things to spend my money on) until they started started to hurt my feet when I would pedal hard or go on loner rides. I threw some GR-9s on there over the weekend and it's made the ride a lot better.